Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Holidays from The Dancing Spirit Studio



<0f8e60857333f8be5691ae3877b38d16.jpg>

 NEW https://vimeo.com/81277715 vimeo
SEE MORE on text
SEE MORE on  yelp
                  I began dancing at 4.The first dance I made at 16  was a show about war & peace with many kids. Some danced, most had not.That show is an echo of Belly Dance in a way. Some students are dancers, some have never danced but everyone dances together.I believe everyone should take a Belly Dance class to feel what it's like to put on a hip scarf ( hip & posture focus), dance a silk veil ( effortless sensual wings), dance a gypsy skirt ( earth sexy ) and walk like a princess, queen, gypsy, goddess...... I grew up dreaming to be a ballet dancer. I went to the Washing School of Ballet with Mary Day who told me I would never be a dancer. In college I fell in love with Modern Dance. When I was ready to change careers I took a Belly Dance class at a Y and fell in love. If anyone had told me one day I would be a Belly Dancer I never would never have believed them. Students say " When I Belly dance I feel beautiful, I use muscles I never thought I had, I feel graceful, I am getting in better shape, my posture is improving, I never thought I would perform, I have a different kind of confidence than ever before".Belly Dance is a gift.I am the 4th year International TivertonTeam leader for Shimmy Mob.Join our team to dance with the world.......MESSAGE Whether you are a beginner or advanced dancer I offer a full range of belly dance classes. Students learn the basics and are encouraged to explore music and costumes to create their own style. Students learn how to dance with a veil veil , a full skirt and how to play the zills. The dance encourages grace, movement and flow. My style infuses Egyptian, Turkish, and American belly dance styles .Classes and private lessons are offered daily and students can perform in shows, for parties and fundraisers. Ask about mother daughter classes and girls night out! Belly dance uses every part of your body and is a great workout.You use muscles you didn't know existed! Belly Dance embraces your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me