Tuesday, March 13, 2012


The Dancing Spirit Studio Entourage

   Everything we do in our life time is a process of learning, relearning, reapplying and mixing it up.Before studying Belly Dance I was a flowing dancer. When I began studying Belly Dance I felt as if I had two left feet. I don't anymore, but it took me a long time to feel the flow and deep feeling of Mid East Dance expression. I love what I have learned and know from Belly Dance. It has changed the way I hear and feel all music.Now I feel music in my veins. I love fusing the two dance dance worlds but how do I best share the fusion or do I? How do I explain my rooted connection to the inside of a small hip circle when I only found it by repeating thousands of times over and over again. How do I explain the feeling of "the walk" I love to teach. Can I ? Maybe as teachers we just open the door. If someone is ready they begin their journey to grab every nuance. If not they pass on to the next experience.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me